Tuesday, May 26, 2009

japan is an island


Atari, Joey, Jeffery,the dog got out when i was playing AtariAtari, Joey, Jeffery,they died while I was playing Atari


Japan is an island way across the sea,I've never been there but I heard of the scenery,they assimilate the cultures to make their stuffand Cornelious is a popstar

I can save my game, save my life


Atari, with me, baby, come on,we can do it while I'm playing AtariAtari, baby, Hershey, nutty,dont stop girl I'm playin Atari
I can save my game,can I save my life?


For relax, for refresh, for relax, for refresh, for relax, for refresh...We're a culture to Japan, we're a culture to Japan...
I can save my game, save my life


I thought it was funny when you interrup--ted me the first time but I now I think it's getting old,Just like you and me I still see,that Cornelious is a Popstar
I can save my game, save my life


Atari, with me, baby,come on, we can do it while I'm playing Atari,Atari, baby, Hershey, nutty,Shut up you know I'm playing Atari
I can save my game, can you save my life?

No comments: